‘The most astounding way for a child’s success is the positive involvement of their parents in their life.’
What is parenting to you?
Having a baby is life-changer. It gives you a new perspective on why you wake-up every day.
Parenting is the process of supporting the physical, emotional, and social development of a child from infancy to adulthood.
A Parent’s Role in Child Development-
A parent is the first teacher of their child and should remain their best teacher throughout life. As a responsible parent, you should expose your child to age-appropriate challenges to encourage development as well as to experiences which allow your child to learn from interacting with the environment.
Schools design the Future of a Child-
A good teacher must be put himself/herself in the place of a student while some of them finding difficulty in their study.
School helps every child to promote their mental as well as psychological growth by providing them with a good education. In a school, a child will also learn teamwork, good manners, unity, sharing, and responsibility. Admitting them in a proper school while they are young it helps them to be molded into responsible and hardworking individuals. The role of a school in child development begins as early as pre-school and continues through childhood until adulthood.
Go Through Books to Become an Ideal Parent-
Parenting is a difficult yet rewarding responsibility. And you need to get ready before becoming a responsible parent. Reading books on parenting has become a very important way to gain an understanding of how to respond to your child.
Here is a list of most popular books on parenting that will guide every parent that how they behave and take care of their child-
- The Whole-Brain Child: 12 Revolutionary Strategies to Nurture Your Child’s Developing Mind- a Book by Daniel J. Siegel and Tina Payne Bryson.
- How to Talk So Kids Will Listen & Listen So Kids Will Talk- a Book by Adele Faber and Elaine Mazlish.
- The Happiest Baby on the Block- a Book by Harvey Karp.
- What Every 21st Century Parent Needs to Know: Facing Today’s Challenges with Wisdom and Hear- a Book by Debra W. Haffner.
- The Baby Book: Everything You Need to Know About Your Baby from Birth to Age Two- a Book by Martha Sears and William Sears.
- Different Learners: Identifying, Preventing, and Treating Your Child’s Learning Problems- a Book by Jane M. Healy, Ph.D.
- Mind in the Making: The Seven Essential Life Skills Every Child Needs-a Book by Ellen Galinsky.
- Smart Parenting for Smart Kids: Nurturing Your Child’s True Potential- a book by Eileen Kennedy Moore, Ph.D. Mark S Lowenthal, PsyD.
- Playful Learning: Develop Your Child’s Sense of Joy and Wonder- a Book by Mariah Bruehl.
- Brain Rules for Baby: How to Raise a Smart and Happy Child from Zero to Five- a Book by John Medina.
Be the First Teacher of Your Child’s Life-
‘Children are like wet cement, whatever falls on them, it makes an impression on him as well as on the nation.’
For the better future of your child, you should know all the necessary things about parenting by reading at least one of the books on parenting.