The preschool is the very first step in which children are separated from their comfort or secured zone from their parents.
It is the place where a child learns his first A, B, C or 1, 2, 3. Therefore it has to be a place for a child to consider it as a second home. And it needs to have enough material to attract a kid and to make him comfortable and secure.
How is a pre-school helpful for a child?
A pre-school is the first place where:
- A child builds his or her self-esteem
- A child learns the importance of themselves like name, things or friends
- A child learns to communicate with others
- It is the right place for making a child’s foundation
- A child develops skills and gains knowledge about different things
How are children taught in a pre-school?
Children learn a great deal in a pre-school to have a better future when they go to some elementary schools in Siliguri for their further studies.
- The primary emphasis is on the cognitive development of the child in a smaller or bigger group.
- Social interaction is the most important feature for kids to interact with other kids.
- Increases the motor development of a child by playing with mud, holding crayons, free coloring and writing on board
- The child is prepared for the curriculum of the school
- The learn to take care of their belongings
- The children are involved in different oral activities
- The children learn to manage time
- They also develop pre-writing skills with crayons and writing in blackboard
Even after knowing about all these aspects of pre-school, it is essential for a parent to look for the classroom which will help you in choosing the right pre-school for your child. How…
The classroom is the most crucial aspect of the pre-school:
If you are planning to get your child at a playschool then it is pretty sure that you will choose the best ICSE schools in Siliguri.
This will help you to be sure about the quality of education and the environment that you will be giving your child for the first phase of their education. But amongst all these things the classroom is one such place which will determine you for choosing the best school for your child.
- The decoration of the classroom with drawings and hand works of your child.
- The walls of the classroom must be decorated
- The resources of playing must be enough for kids to play
- The classes must have enough space for kids to have the best memories of pre-school.
The classroom is the reflection of the school
The first thing we see is the school but even classrooms play a significant role in making that school suitable for the child. So, if you want your child to get the best education during their early childhood then make the right decision before it gets too late.