Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is Father LeBlond School a Christian or Missionary School?
Ans : No. It’s a Secular, Co-Educational, Residential Public School.
2. Which Board is FLS affiliated to?
Ans : FLS is affiliated to The Council for Indian School Certificate Examinations, New Delhi [I.C.S.E. & I.S.C]
3. What is the entry level?
Ans : Admissions are offered from Classes I to IX and XI
4. What is the age criterion at the entry level?
Ans : The age criterion is 6+ for Class I
5. What is the admission procedure?
Ans : Registration – Admission Test – Parents Interview –Admission Approval – Admission Confirmation (by payment of fees)
6. When does the Admission Process begin?
Ans : Admission procedure begins with Registration in the month of November.
7. What are the food provisions on offer at FLS?
Ans : Food provisions for both vegetarians and non-vegetarians are offered.
8. What is the Annual Fee payable for each child?
Ans : Class I-V: 1,62,000 | Class VI-X: 1,81,000 | Class XI-XII: 2,16,000
9. What is the Fee Payment Pattern?
Ans : The Annual Fee is payable in 3 Installments (Beginning of Session, After Summer Vacation and After Mid-Term Vacation)
10. What are the options available for 2nd Language?
Ans : Hindi, Bengali and Nepali
11. Where is the school located?
Ans : The school is located in Bhimbhar, Near Bidhannagar (on NH-31) about 24 kms away from Bagdogra Airport and 34 kms away from Siliguri, in West Bengal.
For Admission Call
+91 99036 68624